This is from VeggieGarden via Warm Earth Magazine’s Snip and Tips Newsletter. I thought it was funny and I definitely AM a gardening addict! How ’bout you?
Answer these gardening questions:
- Have you gone to a nursery for one plant and come back with several?
- Do you ask for manure or compost for your birthday?
- Have you bought a new plant knowing there’s no room in any of your beds?
- Do you worry about your garden when on holiday?
- Have you taken cuttings from public gardens or parks?
- Is gardening more important to you than cleaning the house?
- If you see a weed in a friend’s garden, do you have an urge to pull it?
- Do you have difficulty keeping your fingernails clean?
- Do the staff at your local garden center know you by name?
- Have you gardened through meals or until it was too dark to see?
- Have you ever got out of bed to check on plants?
If you answered yes to 4 or more, you’re a gardenaholic. 🙂 There’s no known treatment for the condition and it will probably last a lifetime but it’s actually beneficial to your health!